Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Superhero Party!

So last year when my boys had their Batman party, I thought I had some cute decorations. Oh man, I should have had it this year - I have made some adorable stuff since then. Like these items I just did for a customer on Etsy!






And next up, I'm working on an Alice in Wonderland Party for a set of twins' Sweet 16. The invite is ADORABLE and I'm working on the cupcake toppers next! I'll share soon.

And fast forward a couple months (which will fly by and feel like just a few days!) I've got my boys' parties again. Yes partieS. I'm really succeptable to cute faces and adorable 4 year convincing voices to throw 2 parties, although their bdays are only 5 days apart. sigh.

So the 'big boy' 5 year old will have a bowling party and his equally adorable brother will have a 3 year old CARS party! (Secretly, I'm so excited to double the creative factor and decorate/design for 2 parties!)

No comments:

Post a Comment