Friday, February 11, 2011

March Birthdays

So I've been kinda quiet over here, getting back to reality after an AMAZING family trip to Big Bear. My lil 4 year old went snowboarding for the first time - it was awesome!

Anyways, we have some big birthdays coming up over at my house. I've been busy planning, bargain shopping and scouring the internet for ideas!

My big almost 5 year old is having a Bowling Party and my Big almost 3 year old is having a 'ching' party - you know Lightening McQueen (ching) and Mater / Cars Movie Party.

The Bowling party will be super easy and hardly any decorations, so I will probably go all out on the invites... And the CARS Party will be an event, for sure. I just LOVE Cars myself so I am having fun prepping for it. :) Plus it'll be the babies first party by himself...well I don't count his 1st bday because he was sick and slept thru it. And last year he didn't know what was going on and shared the party. SO THIS year is his big boy party - all by himself!

Can't wait to show everyone!

Also coming up is St Patrick's Day. This is what I made last year for Patty's Day:



Update: Listed in my etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment